Monday, January 14, 2013


Patrick and I have started planning a two week trip to Seattle in the middle of August. When we talk about our future and where we hope to end up the answer is always in Washington, be it a suburb of here or maybe closer to Tacoma, so we really want to take the chance to visit while we have the resources and time. 

I'm really excited to visit such a beautiful state, but I'm also a huge sucker for tourist traps and we plan on making a bunch along the way (Well, okay, maybe just a couple, depending on how many I can talk Patrick into - we'll see). Since we'll be so close we're also going to stop in Portland, Oregon for sure, but Patrick also has family in Idaho and I have family in Utah, so we'll try and work in as many stops as possible along our way. 


Okay, here we have Bear World, at Yellowstone, and get this - you can literally hold a baby bear and feed it. A baby bear. I can't get over how adorable that is. Second is a photo from the Garden of the Gods, in Colorado. This one is maybe a little more unlikely that we'll visit, but I will go one day!  

P.S. How beautiful is this picture? Thatcher Kelley has some really beautiful location photos if you look through his stream on flickr!

In other news I've just about wrapped up the training part of my job. I'm actually working with my mom, sister, and sister-in-law right now at a really great company It's a call center customer service job, but the company has so much life in it, y'know? It's really not a bunch of people that hate their jobs, and beyond my own great family that works there in the month and a half or so of my employment I've met a ton of really cool people. And I've possibly wormed my way into a Dungeons and Dragons group, so you know I've got a good thing going there.

I'm still a ways away from my 90 days of employment, but I start my own schedule next week versus the training one, so I'm getting there slowly but surely. Right now it's still dark out when I leave for work in the morning, so once I switch I'll be able to take more photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment